The Joy Of Watching My Partner Getting Fucked

It's been a long time fantasy to watch Stacey get fucked by another man and I knew deep down she fantasised about it a lot too. We didn't really talk much about it but the idea was there and we knew it would one day become a reality... what we didn't know was that tonight would be that night.

Summer was finally here and Brad who is a close friend of ours invited us over for lunch and a few red wines. He'd been given a huge supply of meat from his work and was keen to get it cooked up on any given weekend. I loved my red wine so was more than happy to bring a few fine bottles around to make a day of it.

Stacey wore a cute little pink summer dress which was odd for her as she seldom wore anything other than black. The colour suited her and it was summer so why not brighten things up a little. Stacey had long blonde hair, a great tanned figure and a few cheeky tattoos which she loved to show off.

We arrived at Brad's house and he was already half a bottle of red down which you could tell from his rather excited behaviour. He gave Stacey a kiss and cuddle and we walked in to crack another red. Brad just got a new spa which he was super keen to test but we were rather unprepared for a swim and I wasn't keen to drive back home to collect our swimmers.

The red wine was flowing and the steaks went down a treat so lunch was a bit of a hit. The next moment Brad suggested we go for a dip but I obviously didn't have any board shorts and Stacey was also out of luck. Brad grabbed me a pair of his which were larger than what I'd usually wear but I could make do and then Stacey was the only problem. "You could just go in your nickers or naked" Brad suggested and to my surprise Stacey was straight onto it. She wasn't too keen on going naked but she was wearing a nice black lacy pair of nickers with a matching bra so I guess we were going for a swim.

Brad watched closely as Stacey took off her summer dress. I knew he had a bit of a thing for Stacey as they did have history before we started dating. Stacey did look hot in her black g-string and push up bra and I was getting a little excited watching her climb into the spa.

We kept drinking for about an hour and as it started to get dark, out of no where, Brad ripped off his board shorts and held them up in the air. "Stacey you're next!" he shouted and I just looked at her to see how she'd react. Now we were all a little pissed by this stage but I was still stunned to see her take off her bra and hold it in the air. Stacey has the cutest set of tits with well shaped nipples and they were still a good handful so more than adequate. "And the rest!" Brad insisted, as he was no doubt referring to her panties. To see Stacey waving her panties in her other hand did shock me a little as she's usually a little more reserved. I guess she was drunk and we were all having fun so no real harm done. They both looked at me and to be honest I wasn't really in the mood but I also wasn't going to get heckled so mine came off too.

We were now all sitting naked in the spa and I could see Brad fixated on Stacey's tits. "Can I touch them?" Brad was clearly referring to Stacey's tits so Stacey looked at me for a response. "Up to you Stacey" was all I came out with and before I could finish my sentence Brad was busy groping my girl. 

"No" Stacey started to speak. "Only if I can touch your cock. You don't mind do you Steve?" She knew it was always a fantasy of mine to watch Stacey get fucked but it did catch me a little off guard. "Only if you fuck him too" was my next response and then it all started to get interesting.

If you are tired of stories and you want to see some actual porn visit, www.tabuu.xxx

Brad jumped up on the edge of the spa and his cock was already rock hard. It wasn't the biggest cock I'd ever seen but it seemed Stacey didn't seem too fazed. As Stacey stood up in the spa to get a hold of his cock, she also exposed her hot naked ass which also gave me a great look at her pussy. I didn't want to be left out so I reached over to place my fingers on her shaven pussy and I could instantly tell she was dripping wet and not just from the spa. I decided to put a finger in and then a second and started to play with her clit. What I didn't notice was that Stacey now had Brad's cock buried in her mouth and her right hand was pulling his shaft. It looked hot watching Stacey and I could tell she was enjoying it. 

Stacey began to moan and as she took a breath she yelled out "Fuck me Steve" before quickly getting back to Brad's cock. I was now rock hard from the show they'd put on so it was no issue for me to slide inside Stacey. She could feel the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy as I began to tease her. Stacey was never one for foreplay so she bucked her hips back and my cock slide inside her throbbing pussy. I grabbed her hips and made sure she felt every inch of my cock and she moaned once I was all the way inside her. 

It was so hot watching my Stacey sucking Brad's cock whilst I was drilling her pussy and I could tell Stacey was close to coming. I wasn't too far off either so I sped up my pace and the feeling of Stacey about to climax was enough for me to fill her shaven pussy with my hot cum. Stacey let off a huge cry as she came and I too let off a roar as I filled her with my hot cum. 

"Oh fuck I'm coming" Brad shouted as the excitement must have been contagious. Stacey was never someone to do half a job so she wrapped her lips around his cock just in time to take his explosion deep down her throat. Brad grabbed Stacey's head and filled her mouth with his cum before slumping back on the spa's edge. Stacey just smiled as she slurped up some of Brad's cum which was dripping from her bottom lip and then swallowed to wrap up her part of the job. 

I felt a little bad that my cum was now dripping from Stacey's pussy into Brad's spa but I guess I did just let him fuck my girl so fair is only fair. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Introduction To The World Of Swinging – part 1

Our Introduction To The World Of Swinging – Part 2