Our Introduction To The World Of Swinging – Part 2

After a quick clean up in the shower, we shared a cocktail with Rob and Jessica and then made our way back to our apartment. To be honest, we were both still in shock from what had happened earlier that afternoon but the excitement for the evening’s events then began to build.

I was already dressed and ready to go and Stacey was just finishing up in the bathroom. As soon as she walked out I was in awe of her beauty. Stacey wore a long black dress with a slit up her left leg and I could see all the curves of her gorgeous ass when she spun around. A truly breathtaking sight and she would surely break a few hearts that evening.

The meeting point was across the road so we made our way there and straight to the 64th floor. As the doors opened, we realised it was actually the penthouse as we walked straight into the event. We were greeted by two young and gorgeous ladies wearing the tiniest of lingerie outfits with a glass of champagne and a kiss. “Welcome Steve and Stacey” said the young brunette, recognising us from our photos on their invitation list. 

As we walked in we saw both Rob and Jessica already mingling with another couple and they waved us over for an introduction. Jessica wasn’t shy as she planted one right on my lips and shared “we met these guys in the pool last night” before Rob continued, “and in the shower!”. Everyone laughed and it was actually a great way to take the edge off. 

A show was about to start in the main room so we all made our way over to see what they had in store for us. The two hosts were playing on top of a grand piano with the taller brunette burying her face between the blonde hosts legs. Both girls were now naked and deeply focused on each other in a sexy and erotic way. “Would someone like to join us?” said the brunette. There was a long pause and no one was willing to take the plunge in to what seems to be pure heaven. “Stacey will” Jessica exclaimed as she went ahead and pushed her forward. 

If you are tired of stories and you want to see some actual porn visit, www.tabuu.xxx

To my surprise, Stacey didn’t hesitate as she took their hand and joined the girls on the piano. The brunette began to undress Stacey while the blonde positioned her pussy above Stacey’s face. Stacey just grabbed her hips and pulled her towards her eager tongue and she began to lap at her beautifully shaven pussy. Everyone cheered as Stacey got to work, completely distracted until she could feel the brunette buried between her own legs. Stacey seemed in her element and it didn’t take long before she came while also managing to make the blonde orgasm above her. 

The show concluded and Stacey gave me her hand as she climbed from the piano. As I kissed her I could still taste the blonde’s pussy on her lips which had me instantly turned on and ready for my turn. 

We took our time and had a good look around the various rooms which showcased some bondage areas and also one extremely large bed. When Stacey saw the bed she grabbed my hand and pulled me onto it. “Lead and they shall come” was all she said to which I just laughed… she had a way with words and I could obviously take this many ways. 

Stacey began to undress me as she was still very much naked form her earlier session with the hosts. As I lay on my back, she began to pull down my trousers and play with my cock through my shiny new jocks. Stacey was on all fours, eager to take me in her mouth when she felt a pair of hands stroke down her back. Jessica had made her way onto the bed and smiled, obviously keen to continue where we left off in the shower.

My expected blowjob was cut rather short as Jessica took Stacey over to a strange looking swing which was mounted about the bed on the other corner. Stacey had never really experimented with sex toys so it was quite funny watching her work her way into the straps. “Who’s first” shouted Jessica, as if this was an open invitation to the room. 

I looked over to the far side of this monstrous bed to see Rob chatting with the blonde host that Stacey was earlier eating out. In an instant, Rob stood up and walked over to Stacey who sat there in the swing with her pussy open on display. Rob was already rock hard from the blonde who was blowing him and boy did he have a huge cock. Stacey looked at me, eyeing me off for permission and I just winked at her. 

Rob grabbed Stacey’s ass and gave her pussy a quick finger to make sure she was wet and ready. Stacey never had an issue in that department as she was dripping just at the thought of anything sexual. Rob smiled and lined up his cock with her pussy opening. His head was enormous and I could sense Stacey’s nervousness which quickly turned to ecstasy, as her eyes rolled back in her head with every inch of Rob’s cock entering her. 

Grabbing Stacey’s ass, Rob was now swinging her towards him, enhancing every thrust to go as deep inside Stacey as possible. Stacey was holding onto the handles and screaming with each thrust as he was getting closer and close to coming. Rob looked to me and I just smiled as I watched him lean back for one final thrust before unloading his cum deep inside Stacey’s pussy. The feeling of having Rob come brought Stacey to the point and she too came shortly after. Rob pulled out of Stacey and from nowhere Jessica stepped in to eat every last drop of Rob’s cum from Stacey’s pussy.  

“Now it’s your turn big boy” was all I heard as the blonde host crawled over the bed towards me. I looked around to see if she was talking to someone else but it was definitely me she was after. She had an amazing body, so young and perfect with perky tits and a killer waste line. I sat there as she crawled towards me, pushing me on my back as she continued to crawl on top of me. She kissed me before moving her hips further forward until her pussy was right above my nose. 

I was pinching myself that this moment finally came but was quickly bought back to reality as she lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I lapped at her pussy lips and pulled her toward me so I could get my tongue as deep inside her as possible. She smelt and tasted amazing so I took every opportunity to enjoy this experience. She began to play with her clit and I could sense she was getting close so I continued with my constant motion to get her off as quickly as possible. “I’m coming she screamed” as she came and her juices ran into my open mouth.  

As she sat on my face recovering, I felt some hands holding my cock and looked over to see Stacey smiling at me. She gave my cock a kiss and pulled the blonde back so her pussy was now lined up with my waiting cock. The tiny blonde just smiled as she grabbed my cock and guided it inside her. She had the tightest pussy I had ever felt and when she started to ride my cock I was literally like a school boy again. “Can I come inside you?” I asked and she just smiled and lent further back so I could get as deep inside her as possible. The feeling was mind blowing as I grabbed her hips and lifted up to fill her pussy with all of my cum. It seemed to last forever as I kept trying to go deeper and deeper until I had no more.   

Stacey crawled over to me and kissed me on my lips. “We did it baby!” she whispered into my ear and I knew she too enjoyed an experience we would both cherish for years to come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy Of Watching My Partner Getting Fucked

Our Introduction To The World Of Swinging – part 1