Our Introduction To The World Of Swinging – part 1

We share an amazing sex life and we were super open about everything. I remember back when we first started dating, Stacey was super shy and I really struggled to understand how to get her to climax during sex. Sure, she seemed to have a good time when we played but to constantly get off and not be able to return the favour was something I was really not enjoying.

As we are open about everything, including fantasied, we both had a deep-down desire to one day visit a swinger’s club. I knew Stacey was more than open to playing with others and I was actually quite fond of the idea of watching someone fuck Stacey, so it was definitely on the to do list.

Summer had rolled in and we were just wrapping up the Christmas and New Year’s festivities when I was scrolled through my Instagram feed. I had a few adult pages that I followed and I happened to notice there was an event being held in a secret location in mid January. It was invite only for hot couples up to 40. Now I was still 40 and I consider us to be an attractive couple so maybe this would be something Stacey would like to explore.

After gym one morning, I decided to show Stacey the Instagram page which mentioned the swinger event and her eyes instantly lit up! “Yes, we’re going”, Stacey exclaimed whilst getting all excited at the thought of attending out first adult event. Now we couldn’t just buy tickets but I was quietly confident they would accept us once we sent in our photos. Stacey also just happened to have bought a new set of lingerie so we took the afternoon off to play a little and take our happy snaps. 

I was laying on the bed when Stacey walked out in her new get up. My jaw dropped and my cock instantly rose to what we were just witnessing. Stacey looked amazing in her lacey black lingerie set. Her boobs were just staring at me and there was so much exposed skin between the lace I was in a daze. I couldn’t wait to fuck her but I knew we had to do the photo thing so I sat there patiently like a good boy. 

As soon as Stacey took the last photo I was into her. I threw her onto the bed and started to fondle her sexy boobs. I was still mesmerised by how sexy she looked but I too wanted her out of this outfit so I could ravage her entire body.

As I kissed down here body, my left hand started to play with her snatch. She was smoothly shaven and the juices were sticking to my fingers like honey. I quickly worked my way down there as I was eager to taste her sweet nectar and boy I was not disappointed. 

If you are tired of stories and you want to see some actual porn visit, www.tabuu.xxx

First, I let my tongue lick off the juices on my index finger and then went in for a further inspection. Licking her outer lips, I could sense Stacey was enjoying it but the tease was driving her a little crazy. I too wasn’t in the mood for much of a tease and when my tongue reached her clit I softly nibbled on it as Stacey began to buck with pleasure. Working her fury little g-spot at the same time it wasn’t long before Stacey was coming which allowed me to enjoy even more of her delicious juices.

I knew I wanted to fuck her so, as soon as the sensation between her legs became bearable again, Stacey allowed me to enter her. Placing my cock on her mound, Stacey slid up a little to let me in and with a solid thrust I was working my way in. Stacey obliged by pushing her hips up and in no time should could feel me all the way inside her. 

To be honest this was a rather quick session as all the excitement of seeing Stacey in her new outfit and feeling her already orgasm meant I was ok to also share the pleasures. With one final thrust I grabbed the back of Stacey’s neck and drove my cock in for one final push. My cum filled her throbbing pussy and I slumped onto of her in exhaustion. I could feel Stacey running her nails softly down my back as I slowly began to regain my composure.

The next day Stacey sent in our pics and to our pleasant surprise, we received the confirmation later that afternoon. Stacey was super excited and I too was really looking forward to this next chapter of our sexual adventures. It was only two weekends away so we had a bit of time to prepare ourselves for what was undoubtably going to be a night to remember.

2 weeks later…

The night we had been waiting for finally arrived and I have to admit we were both a little nervous with what was about to unfold. I begged Stacey to wear the same outfit from her photos but she went one step further, adding a garter belt and stockings to what was now a super erotic outfit. My costume was a nice black suit and some fresh jocks as there really isn’t much us blokes can do to sexy things up. 

The address was an apartment in Brisbane so we had a little drive ahead of us but this also just added to the excitement. We were staying at a nice 5 star hotel nearby so it was definitely going to be a fun weekend. Even the drive to Brisbane was a mixture of nervousness and suspense as we discussed what we planned to do together and possibly maybe with others.

We arrived at our hotel and had a few hours to kill before we needed to get ready for the evening. Our room was quite fancy with a spa and separate lounge area so it could even work well to bring people home, should the night end up like this.

Stacey got into her swimmers and we ventured down to the pool area for a dip and a few confidence building cocktails. She looks stunning in her two-piece bikini with the most gorgeous and perky little breasts and an ass that you could eat for hours. Just following Stacey up the stairs to the pool allowed me to watch her elegantly shake her ass, whilst giving me a perfect view of her pussy which I would no doubt be enjoying later that evening. The question still remained whether I’d be enjoying it alone, with another woman, man, couple or even more. Just that thought gave me an instant hard on which was now quite awkward as we were standing in the pool area, looking for a place to lay down.

As I quickly jumped in the pool, hoping my erection would subside, I noticed a couple giggling as they saw me in my helpless state. She was tall, great tits with dark curly hair and he was also quite fit looking. They both seemed a little older than us but I didn’t think much of it at first.

She jumped in the pool and shortly after getting fully submerged, paddled over to said hi. Jessica was her name and we began to chat about the hotel and our evening plans. I mentioned we were going to a private event at the W which instantly caught her attention as they too were in Brisbane for similar reasons. My jaw dropped when she came straight out and told me they were looking forward to spending some adult couple time together with other couples but I guess deep down we were too. 

Stacey paddled over and Jessica’s partner Rob did too and once all introductions were made, Jessica wasted no time in inviting us back to their condo for some cocktails. We grabbed our towels and made our way to their pad which was only a few down from where we were staying. 

We thought our apartment was amazing but this was next level. Theirs was probably twice the size of ours and they had a massive (and I mean massive) shower which could easily accommodation 6 people. I happened to notice a bunch of dildos on one of the bedside tables so it became pretty clear they were here for a good time.

Rob was busy making cocktails when Jessica offered for us to shower if we wanted to. Stacey was happy as she was but the chlorine was bugging me, so I took up her kind offer. As I was washing my hair I could hear someone enter the shower which I simply assumed would have been Stacey. Her hands reached around to feel my cock and when I turned to see Jessica I immediately froze with shock. “Shhh… don’t mind me” she said, dropping to her knees as she proceeded to take my now erect cock in her hand. She gazed into my eyes before focusing back on my cock and slowly began to suck on my head. 

My mind was spinning and I was fixated on her as she took all of my manhood down her throat which is something I hadn’t experienced before. “Don’t come yet I want to feel you inside me”, Jessica said as she stood up and presented her pussy to me. I reached out to touch her vagina which was dripping wet and slowly put a finger inside her. I had to taste her so took my finger and began to such off her juices. As I was enjoying her taste, I felt her grab my cock and before I could react, she had backed right up against me so my head was now at her pussy’s entrance.    

At that very moment, Stacey walked in and I felt I had done something extremely bad. I was a little puzzled as she too was naked but when I left her, she was still wearing her bikini? “Don’t mind me”, Stacey said as she entered the shower and began to kiss Jessica. “Fuck her good like you fuck me” were like words from heaven as Stacey gave me her blessing and I was quick to respond and drive my rock-hard cock inside Jessica’s now throbbing pussy. Jessica moaned but this was quickly muffled from Stacey’s kisses as I began to pound her harder and faster. 

Stacey saw a ledge in the shower and sat down and presented her shaven pussy to Jessica with an “now eat me” instruction. As Jessica bent further forward, I grabbed her hips tight so I could get as much of my hard cock inside her.

“Come with me” was all I heard but I was too focused on the job at hand that I didn’t know if this was Jessica or Stacey! “I’m coming now!” was all Jessica needed to say to push me over the edge and with one final thrust I too exploded with my semen now shooting to the deepest part of her vagina. To my surprise, Stacey threw her head back at the very moment and I could see the orgasm exploding through her. 

The absolute most amazing feeling just occurred, witnessing my girl coming from a complete stranger who I had just shot a load deep inside of was something I never expected to experience.   

To be continued…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Joy Of Watching My Partner Getting Fucked

Our Introduction To The World Of Swinging – Part 2